Wholesale registration

We welcome wholesale inquiries. Please fill out the form below to get started selling Earth Angel Arts!


Wholesale Registration

  • To qualify for a wholesale account, please enter your state sellers permit number (not your Federal Employer Identification Number -- Federal EIN). The state sellers permit is the license that allows you to make wholesale purchases without paying sales tax. The license has different names in different states. If you're from a state that doesn't collect sales tax (Alaska, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, Delaware), we will accept your city business license number or your Federal EIN.
  • Buyer Information

  • Other